The Hotel Financial Coach – Services Overview
- Designed and personally delivered custom hospitality financial leadership workshops
- 1-1 executive coaching for hotel leaders
- At a distance custom designed and delivered hospitality financial leadership Webinars
- Consulting on financial leadership strategies and initiatives in hotels and hotel companies
- Asset management services
- Consulting on hotel accounting design and implementation and financial statement design
- Keynote speaker – “Creating a Financially Engaged Leadership Team in Your Hotel”
- Published author with several articles on financial leadership in hospitality http://hotelfinancialcoach.com/media/
- Leadership workshops for hotels and hotel companies
- Leadership Circle Certified – The leading 360 profile system for management performance
David Lund’s mission is to equip you with the tools and the process to use to master your hotels / brands financial leadership.
Schedule your complimentary call with David today.
David was onsite with our entire leadership team, his expert insight, detailed approach to the topics kept it interesting and informative for all. No matter the experience level from Senior Leadership to a first time leader, people took valuable lessons and a refreshed approached to Hotel Financials. Just a couple shorts weeks later you can see the benefit of it. In our meetings our leaders are able to truly follow the conversation and P&L review. Our month end process was smoother, accruals more accurate and Forecast getting closer to that +/- 3%.
- Chad, Executive Chef, Berkeley
In my various roles as a leader one of the principle goals has always been to be to develop, support and drive my teams; in other words, be a ‘coach.’ But what about the coach, who coaches them? This is where David Lund comes in to deliver his unique insights and concrete process that leads teams to superior results. At his core, David Lund has a formidable financial understanding, but what he really delivers is a fresh perspective on communication and team management that drives better engagement, focus and, in the end, financial results. I highly recommend David as that extra voice, that other perspective and that sounding board which all true leaders need.
- David, Hotel VP and GM, Toronto
Financially Fearless was innovative, engaging and unexpected. Time and money well spent. Bridging financial management training and team building is no easy task and you did it. Our team has already starting following through on the commitments we made to continue the journey toward greater financial acumen without fear!
- Ann, General Manager, Vancouver
Et voila. Great feedback David. Thanks for making me look good 🙂
- Gregor, GM, Lake Louise
Thank you so much Gregor, Jim and whoever orchestrated having David Lund come present and train to us. He was a WEALTH of information and knowledge that was both engaging, and relevant. I’ve heard so many positive things from others leaders. Just want to say thank you for the opportunity and now it’s about practice, practice, practice.
- Cassandra, Training Manager, Lake Louise
Great great workshop! Complicated and dry subjects and topics presented very masterfully to look and feel easy, thanks very much. I totally enjoyed and learned a lot. Great teacher!
- Janelle, Sales Leadership Development, San Francisco
Great course for new or seasoned managers. Vital for leadership development participants. It should be taught to all supervisors, assistant managers and managers.
- Andrea, Human Resources Manager, San Francisco
I feel that the workshop brought the leadership together and gave the team a feeling of, ‘We are in it together’ and each individual can contribute to the success of the hotel. It brought the team out of their comfort zone and encouraged a shift in the way that financial statements are thought of traditionally.
- Laura, HR Director, Vancouver